Games and some music taste!

27.3.09

Why do males play female toons at mmorpgs?



I was wondering that for long time! And then i came to thing of the reaction when people realised i was female and was playing war or wow etc etc etc.. and the answers came one by one.. tho i would love to see friend comments in this post with their opinion!
p.s: as a female i could never play a male toon, because i think is not apealing to me .. the only toon i can play that is more "manish" is the gits but they are asexual litl things .. I tend to get deeply involved in the world being presented cause in the end that toon is builded by me.

Everyone believes that pretending to be a female will bring them more goods.. gold and gifts.. which i hope it was happening .. i would love to have friends giving me gold but as long as i remember i gief gold to them or if the do me a favor i always return the favor back.
Then i thought that males in general love to stare at sexy hot girls so they do in the games they play, they have the chance in mmorpgs like warhammer to create one as they want to! They find visuals funny and they can jokle arround with their friends when boobs are moving while the sorceress cast her spells etc! Maybe they love to watch their Dream Lady all day long who knows?!...
Then is the role playing section of each female character that is truly unbelievable betwen males that are playing female toons is simply FUN.
Other guys just simply love to kill monsters arround with a female char is more chalenging for them to protect their toons.
I cant think of any other reason for males playing female chars.

Something else that bothers me inmmorpgs is that even if u play male or female char they all believe you are male in rl. Why so? Ladys dont have the right to play? I admit males are way outnumbered but i also know many ladys playing and it truly annoys me when someone know you are a girl and keeps calling u mate .. dude.. etc etc.
Other guys believe that only girls with high testosterone are playing mmorpgs that are tough girls and most of them believe that they are ugly too. One thing i have to say change your minds cause there are many dolls out there that simply enjoy playing as you do kk?
Thats why most girls that are playing are in relationships anyway! and not solo like most of males that are blaming them ;)

8 comments:

  1. The only female character i have in war is a dok, in wow i made one undead female mage and as ugly as possible just for fun :)

    And yes joking around with guildies is always fun :)

    But i dont like to stare at my toon all day just at the hummies pointy ears and stunties i needs to lay to rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi dude :)

    Im just green :) atleast in WAR but if i choose a female version of my charagter in other games its usually because i find it is simply better than the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best quote I think I'd ever heard on the subject:

    "Well, if I'm going to stare at an ass running around for hours at a time, I'd rather it be a hot ass."

    ReplyDelete
  4. When i deleted my r40 shaman on DBM to reroll archmage i was forced to make an elf toon, you just can't make an elf male toon that looks tough. I decied to make a female toon, an did the same then i rerolled destro/DoK on KN. The male elf models are way to feminin, they dress and look like girls.

    If class and race did'nt have to match i would be playing a greenskin DoK.

    /tex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arent elfs supposed to be like that? Thin and delicate?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blog, added to my ever growing blogroll.

    I hear guys say that all the time about looking at a female toons hot ass all the time. Come on.... I want to cry bullcrap sometimes. They just want to explore there feminimity. They like to play dress up, and all that other good stuff.
    I call a spade a spade, and their virtual crossdressers. Not saying there is anything wrong with that. Not at all. But I do like to calls it hows I sees it.

    Do I have female toons. nope I identify with a male role or put it simply. I'm a sexist pig, and I'm proud of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the fun of WAR blogging -- great blog so far, looking forward to reading it for some time to come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I have definitely called some players that I knew are female "mates" (though not dudes, i don't call dudes dudes either :)) at times without thinking about it and it has absolutely nothing to do with sexism. To me it's just another word for friend. In fact, I would take it as a compliment, when men call other people like that it ussually implies friendship and/or respect. I often find find it extremely funny that so many females complain about being treated diffrently while at the same time insisting that they be treated differently.

    About males asumming that female characters are male IRL might have more to do with male insecurities than you realize. In fact often it has nothing to do with the actual female player at all, it's a matter of self-protection. When you realize that the female char you assumed to be male is actually female IRL, it's a nice surprise. When the female char that you assumed to be female turn out to be male IRL, to a lot of males (esp adolescent ones) that's an embaresment. So they assumes female chars to be males IRL to protect themselves, not because they have anything against female players.

    Just my 2 cents :)

    ReplyDelete