Games and some music taste!

11.3.09

Oi oi all!

Welcome to my Blog and ayieeeee thats my 1rst post.

This website is just some random thoughts from a girlish view about Warhammer Online.

Many blogs from guys i know and enjoy in game with many intresting suggestions .. complains and stuff like that.. but this one will be something more casual.. dunno if someone will comment or even read this blog but im gonna make it a piece of me or just a site with random memories :)

So lemme introduse myself, im Mary from Greece i live in Athens and i play mmorpgs 6 years +, im 27 years old and i do work and do my houseworks but the think i mostly enjoy is to play and now im playing Warhammer Online. Excuse by bad english.. learned the languadge from the games im playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment