Games and some music taste!

13.3.09

Blame it on ME!

In every game i played till now (see: world of warcraft online, lineage, dungeons and drugons online, lord of the rings online, guildwars, age of conan etc etc..) i used to play overpowered toons. Toons that would blow u up fast and easy, most of them was ranged classes..
At warhammer i went thrue 4-5 chars tried to find the one that apeals me most... started from a witch elf.. then went to a magus.. then rerolled to order with my 40 lvl archmage.. then back to reroll destruction.. and finaly chosed a Zealot... Healer it is then..
Maybe is the only game that gives so much passion when i play healer, its just so much between healers in scenarios and rvrv .. even in instances..!
So when i first started to play a healer and went to my first scenarios i was feeling so bad i couldnt heal everyone, like i was blaming myself if someone went out of range and died and stuff like that. Dont know if other healers experienced what im talking about.. when i was going to instances and wipes happened i was feeling totaly smashed and depressed with my toon or my skills as a healer.. well after some days i went back to older games i played .. and just realised that wipes are gonna be there and is not once fault.. its other 4-5 ppl in the same party .. wipes are a matter of teamwork except of accident wipes for excample (arioh : my kitten jumping on my keyboard when im infront of a boss and stuff like that).

No comments:

Post a Comment