Games and some music taste!

31.3.09

Crap!!!!!! im outa net connection!


Some minutes later...

okie Dok ere we go games of life...

as i informed you at previous post im moving house the problem is ... i move my phoneline and internet connection also! so... that happened about 30 mins ago... i haf no internet.. no internet at all boss!

Quess is about time to realise if Warhammer is addictive or not.. -.- .. god.. what im going to do all the afternoon?... kk houseworks.. then? when the sky starts to get dark i love to stare on my screen with a hot cup of cofee.. ;S... and.. to chit chat with friends and laugh on vent and.. my Little alt (Squig Herder) Poochie Smoochie will feel so lonely without my care .. but meh.. is a day.. or maybe 2? what about if is gonna be a week or so? CRAP!

p.s: im at my office now.. thinking of buying new graffic card :PPppPpp will boss allow me a day or 2?... with a lil bit of warhammer? xD or will he force me to show him some nice asses :S maybe he will love teh game and play too..

No comments:

Post a Comment