Games and some music taste!

19.3.09

Dingi Dong 40! Yayyyyyy! yahooOoo!

Yes! Kadrin Valley in a dworf tavern drinking their beers! taking their shinies! with my best mate Lokax!! and there came the victorious dingling!! Was questing all the afternoon completed all my quests on 5 chapters and still had not reached the lvl.. then came they idea farming.. why not? i mean he is alrdy farming matterials.. he is a B.O and he is my best friend .. BRILLIANT! so happy to share it with him! ( big thanks for my bf that halped me out with lots of epic qs that i couldnt do by myself cause were on pq areas.. poor babes havent let u play at all this afternoon :P).
I also wanna thank my guildmates especialy sia and healio and oempf that we party together till 32-33! If it wasn't all of u guys it would have been take ages to get to 40.
Im very curious to experience the instances now, i mean ok! i have take my Archmage till the left wing at LV but that was on order side.. the sentinel gear instances are totaly different in destraction side. Im also excited that i can party with the rest of the guild and rvr whenever i like.
And now i have to dingling my magus.. that abandoned.. first char.. 39 with full rest.. weee xD!

1 comment:

  1. jesus... stop defending the tavern and come help at the fotress :)

    ps: gz on 40

    /tex

    ReplyDelete